It's hard to believe, but it's exactly a year since I started Airminded, taking the historioblogosphere by storm with my cryptically-entitled first post, First post! It's been both fun and (I think) productive for me thus far, with the highlights probably being hosting the History Carnival, and being asked to help found the group blog Revise and Dissent. I'd blog even if nobody read what I wrote, but I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the trouble to comment, especially Chris Williams and Alex for their support in the early days.
- In total, 144 posts and 324 comments (including trackbacks and pingbacks).
- Most visited post: LaTeX: the pain, the pleasure.
- Most commented post: ditto.
- Most common search engine string: signs of madness (not, I think, what they were looking for ...)
- Most used category: inevitably, Books.
- Four posts I recommend.
Normal blogging will resume shortly ...
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://airminded.org/copyright/.