- '"Bomb back, and bomb hard": debating reprisals during the Blitz' (317)
- 'Dreaming war: airmindedness and the Australian mystery aeroplane scare of 1918' (236)
- 'The air panic of 1935: British press opinion between disarmament and rearmament' (337)
- 'The phantom airship panic of 1913: imagining aerial warfare in Britain before the Great War' (464)
- 'World police for world peace: British internationalism and the threat of a knock-out blow from the air, 1919-1945' (486)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://airminded.org/copyright/.